- Plumbing Services
- Heating and Cooling
- Contact Us
GENEROUS BOILER REBATES NOW AVAILABLE
For a limited time only, NSTAR and National Grid are offering generous rebates to residential customers replacing functioning 30 year old boilers.
YOU MUST ACT QUICKLY!
The Early Boiler Replacement Rebate is only available between May 1, 2012 and July 31, 2012.
Customers served by utility providers other than NSTAR or National Grid should contact those utility providers for similar rebate offers. (See list below
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
- Residences must be located in Massachusetts.
- Customer must have NSTAR or National Grid as their electric and/or natural gas service provider.
- Municipal Electric customers must heat with natural gas provided by NSTAR or National Grid.
- Residence must have natural gas, oil, or propane heating.
- Properties switching fuel sources are not eligible. Properties switching fuel sources should apply for GasNetworks rebates or the Oil to Gas Conversion Program sponsored by NSTAR and National Grid.
- Equipment must be installed in a 1-4 family home.
- Non-owner occupied properties with 1-4 units that are installing a 90% AFUE or greater Natural Gas/Propane Forced Hot Water boiler are eligible for an extra $500. Refer to the enclosed Customer Overview for more details.
- Customers receiving the Early Boiler Replacement Rebate are not eligible for any other Mass Save or GasNetworks heating system equipment rebates on installed equipment.
- Click HERE for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
NOT A NATIONAL GRID OR NSTAR CUSTOMER?
If you are not an electric or natural gas customer of National Grid or NSTAR, you will need to call your utility company to inquire about available programs.
- Berkshire Gas: 1-800-944-3212
- Blackstone Gas: 508-883-9516
- Cape Light Compact: 1-800-797-6699
- Columbia Gas of Massachusetts: 1-800-232-0120
- New England Gas: 1 -800-544-4944
- Unitil: 1-800-852-3339
- Western Massachusetts Electric Cooperative: 413-781-4300