- Plumbing Services
- Heating and Cooling
- Contact Us
Boston Water Heater Installation and Repair Services
Our technicians, have the knowledge, and experience to install and trouble-shoot all makes, and models of common and new water heating equipment. We offer flat rate pricing for all 30, 40 and 50 gallon residential storage tank water heater installations, and can give per job estimates for larger tank sizes.
Tankless water heaters, and hybrid electric water heaters may likely require custom retrofit installations. As a result, we write specific proposals for all non-standard custom installations. In most cases, proposal totals are usually what our customers will pay, with the exception of changes that occur during the job, requested by the customer, or any incidentals to the project. Call us at 1-617-459-1771 to schedule water heater service in Boston, Quincy, Cambridge, Brookline, Dorchester, and all of the cities of greater Boston within 15 miles of downtown Boston.
Types of Water Heaters
It’s a good idea to know the different types of water heaters available before you purchase one:
- Conventional storage water heaters, or hot water tanks, offer a ready reservoir (storage tank) of hot water
- On demand (tankless or instantaneous) water heaters, heat water directly without the use of a storage tank
- Heat pump water heaters, work like a refrigerator in reverse to generate heat energy to heat water stored in a tank.
- Solar water heaters, use the sun’s heat to provide hot water. (We currently do not install solar water heaters.)
- Indirect and tankless coil water heaters, use a home’s space heating system to heat water
Primary Criteria for Selecting Water Heating Equipment
When selecting the best type and model of water heater for your home, you also need to consider the following:
- Fuel type -The fuel type or energy source you use for water heating will not only affect the water heater’s annual operation costs but also its size and energy efficiency.
- Size – To provide your household with enough hot water and to maximize efficiency, you need a properly sized water heater.
- Energy efficiency – To maximize your energy and cost savings, you should know how energy efficient a water heater is before purchasing it.
- Costs – Before you purchase a water heater, it’s also a good idea to estimate its annual operating costs and compare those costs with other less or more energy-efficient models.
We offer water heater service and installation for greater Boston customers for the following brands:
- Rheem / Ruud – Gas Hot Water Tank, Electric Hot Water Tank Heat Pump Hot Water Tank, Tankless Water Heater
- Navien – Tankless Water Heater
- Rinnai – Tankless Water Heater
- Bosch – Tankless Water Heater
- Takagi – Tankless Water Heater
- American – Gas Hot Water Tank, Electric Hot Water Tank, Heat Pump Hot Water Tank
- State – Gas Hot Water Tank, Electric Hot Water Tank
- Bradford White – Gas Hot Water Tank, Electric Hot Tank
- A.O. Smith- Gas Hot Water Tank, Electric Hot TankAll other water heater brands can be made available within three weeks of order date.
For appointments call 617-459-1771
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 8am - 6pm Saturday: 10am - 3pm. and by appointment only Sunday: Closed
Emergency service is available from 6pm to 12am midnight. Emergency rates apply after 6pm week days and on weekends.